Friday, July 07, 2006

Work day

Oh mine , I hv lose my blog last nite . So I re-write it now , let me introduce my post to u.
I work on peak , my post is always being some shit.........ignore , angry , bully............
Work also made me exhausted . I usually work at nite till to 12 pm , home at 1am.
However , those sucker work with me usually wear masks , may be I still a freshman.
everyworkday before , I must hv a walk along peak road for reducin' stress.
Today also , I try walk around whole peak to hv a different view of it. Feelin' reli difference,
everything look re-new in my brain.















I hv a talk with Ghost at home-basketball court and our new cateen.
Zoo fam is a hard thin' but I will develop it in some day not far .
back to our meal , some joke there .......chinese word is some genius , Wingtak I m gonna try this with u .



No comments: