Saturday, November 25, 2006

Late..........latest

I m losin' , where m I ?
I hv never try tht shit..........
I put all on b ball .... it can let me happy , let me smile...........
also I got some many fds & bros n sis ......... Ritz , T. K. , jonathan , laam , zching , lok , B , Ghost , hong , thomas , ceci , Lap , yan chai .......... those my folks ......... give all my respect
U will never walk alone " from laam...



Shayne Ward - No Promises

Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling highI don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know girl.I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms...........Here tonight.

No comments: