Monday, December 18, 2006

Code

Hide ? No... I wanna face , feeel so hard..huh..jus keep pray.
These days i read bible everyday , Many respects n advices from it.....
Wtever, I still can't motivate by it ...More pray on it!

Riz Code ...
Families , Folks , Fds , B-Ball , Dream , Love ....
Ahh....I got trouble of all code ......... seems each one got own skills to solve
All of tht I also can't handle well...... M I too .... ?
I m expect to see ya in my FUNERAL!!!
Stage seems rapidly fall , its did fast forward ..... Im trying those 30s+ in my 20
may be its reality of 20 , I just hvn't got mature to afford it....



(Rap) be continued
I look okay , but not tht tough to solve to face wt I face today
My D keep bleeding . However , can't compare a little bit of my heart attacked..



我絕不罕有 往街裏繞過一周 我便化烏有

No comments: