Saturday, January 27, 2007

Friends?

Friends for me of coz important , I had treasure it more than everything , but they still keep changin' , hate u coz a lil things? forgot how close befo and flow u away now ?
Sometimes , U hvn't contact with him/her , but he/she never thought to step out and meet u 1st.... Is it reli one man fault? No reponsibility?
Afta this posted , may be u guys guess me is cold blood , can't afford my mistake.....
but wt u guys do wif me? Forgot me? deleted? Holy shit....
If u also treasure the fdship , how come u make this react happened?
Non-sence....Unreasonnable..

Yes , I still treasure this fdship so type this post out , but feel fall down ....
Call me bro , doggie , fd ....now become a stranger online in my MSN .
Hate me if u dun like me...No pretent.

No comments: