Saturday, June 23, 2007

A must to do

2 years ago , I meet a freak in my sch , I kno him coz I notice him so quite like his name.
We hv many common hobbies , topics , viewpoint , aims.......
Work together , eat together , sports together , hate each other .....We 've also try
I jus paid many in ourfdship , its no reason .... but i jus paid.... i will to paid
He is our MC , Mclok ......
I will never forgot if we hv next year , we must pay all we can pay , play hard we can play

Today we hv do a must to do....... Sososo Great n enjoy , My man "Stan " also gather being
healthy
haha , Apart by tht , we did hiking to Hoi Ha Wan today.
I burnt by sunshine , fire red like accident ...
We pay our teenagers time to natural .... How is it???
Lets go for fun below





Part 2 is coming.....

No comments: