Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mask Rider

I was trapped in fdship befo.
Yes, I lose many of them too.
BUT - I learn how to solve well of my emotion now..
Fdship to me is not important now , dun blame me...
Coz yr man stay with u !
I dun need masked fd....but I admit the damn things of when u grow at age , u can't escape of them.
Dun read my blog if u thk I m talking abt U.
M I too childish to handover fdship?
I jus wanna be myslf...

And here to fuck up with those masked dog sit & share yr gdtime wif me
WT A SHAME!?
I see u as my man but u jus act like a dog...
Fuck yr mask , Fuck u
Dog has loyalty , u dun hv .. holy shit
Im not asking u repair with me... coz u dun hv the rite to do it.
U look fun & popular but eventually jus a Mask Rider...
Dog , u kno wt Im talking abt . U betray me again & again so dun beg me to kick yr ass.
Or u reli dunno I m talking abt u ....coz u can't defind yrslf in masked or unmask...
Say "Wo WO wo" & shake yr hands
Im ready mask on to fd with u , hahhahha

PEACE!

No comments: