Thursday, August 21, 2008

Life still going on

Beijing Olympic game almost finished.
In the race of Men's 100m , Bolt really shock me. Such a Freak , man! 9.69sec(s)!
In the last 5-6 meters, shut down his engine and break the record never been touch...Sky high , shit man! I can't imagine if he given all he can....Sucks freaky! "Kingspeedle" BOLT!
During Oly games, I did spent some money to enjoy it! Show some love. esp those pairs of Hyperdu"c"k!! Wt the!!! hahahaha

21 going to 22 , ready to get paid ! Should be work as everyone ! shit, man. Apart from those, I was happy to have some times in Hot hoops. Nice to meet guys from Puerto Rico, Alex, Chris, Melo..and other coaches & helper Paul, Matt, Jamie. No matter me and Laam also feel awesome to join tht and meet up with u guys or those kids. Im glad to say Im also being a history of it! Of coz the time with my coach - Ben, the one who teach me wt is basketball. It is so happy and graceful to heard tht u become a father. So appreciate what u did in Hongkong with us! I would like to see u in the 11th Hot hoops next year!


Nice headphone! U wouldnt like to kno the price of it. Whatever!!!! Its so nice.

My hero- Optimus Prime but someone wanna change my viewpoint

My babygirl - chingching already becomin bigger n bigger...she always chat with me in the phone " Goh goh, Did u hv the soup yet? Sofa ...Jump..hehe" hahahahahahaha
I love her so much as Wingtak!

No comments: