Wednesday, October 15, 2008

22nd



Hello world!

This is my 22nd big day! Sth gonna say at the beginnin' of it.
Work as a man.. I am not so responsibilites to all! But thanks god give me wt I m hvin now!
In these 22 years, my parents gave me all their best, I kno just to where havin fun, sho output but not input! Times to reduce their stress or burden on their shoulders! I was spent all my time to lookin for how to enrich my life, never thought of others....
And now suppose not to be a contagous of anyone! Road to glory, ready to get pay! Big shout to me and jackhigh- madasses!
I would like to see hows going in my 23rd...... R.I.P Riz weakness.
Here to say thanks to all of my fds ! Yr attend, msg, mail, gift, love........!
P.S. Wonder Y sho me some cant imagine!!!!

"即興" aka Mad-ass

No comments: