Thursday, June 15, 2006

Atoll Reef










I ve got a nice day with my homie - wingtak .We were visited Ocean Park.... Unfortunately Park are close at 6pm , out of plannin' !!!! So we just ve visited all of the viewpoint but never for the motorgame
hehe no more ocean park in my life again. May be U 've to go for my FUNERAL.
Somehow, most surprise is the atoll reef , those cuttle , jelly fishs ......of coz the reef
This trip was cool although closed at 6 , I still enjoy the day with u..........yeah rite
yr stripe makes me high , however dun do anymore JUMP.
Don't get bite to me after u see ya , no more for u!!!
I m here to promise I 'll do my best for the Japan Tour . Of coz depends on

Some speech for my boy J.Y.D , I kno u are workin' hard for the cru .....may be u dun kno
I just kno from kicks , by kajiro . I m willin' to see ya soon. Nice kick!
Zoo wuddup! holla back for U

No comments: