Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Forever friends? dogs?

I m so sleeepy coz of the World cup . Never honest to the football....from brazil to england , from england to spain
I ve no idea of the championship of this 2006 . On the other hand , I m a B ball lover ..........I should say news of NBA playoff and it seems roadin' by HEAT . 3:2 Now !!!Thanks for watchin' tonite News round up !
Back here , On 19/6 , PONG's party ..... At first, Basketball shooting competition , Who is the next lebron james? hahaha ya , We decided party hold on karaoke , it seems becoz of world cup , Wt a joke!?
I should say all fds are connected by ME ....I m the one
But I hv to testify that we are fam , from now to my life end.
Bros & Dogs , BIG SHOUT to u all



Some news from Nike and TK

Invisble women Airforce 1 is released now
wt a pretty shit , Enjoy!!!!!!!!!



ADI X NBHD
Here comes some secret news by TK , ADI X NBHD will released at D-mop wowowowowow
Retail Price >$1000
The color of using black and white is the same idea as home and away in a soccer game. Black will only be available at Neighborhood Japan and white will be available at selected Original Shops, Undefeated LA, Foot Patrol London, and others. (Complete stocklist available here) About 300 pairs of each colors will be released. Also, this is an on-going project between Adidas and Neighborhood so stay tune for the apparel.

No comments: