Thursday, August 03, 2006

Clothin'

I love street wear , casual look ... It s the sound , easy to carry and easy to show me style.
Fashion from street to hi-end , from Japan to Milan ...... street look still my beef.
Fashion take apart of my Dreams & Aims. I would like to see my brand active in worldwide , my design are validate , my product can do collabo with others brand ...
Polo shirt , tee , jeans , cargo pants , sneakers , those are my clothin'
As my concept , sneakers obliged pants to be a couple . So as me , a pair of brand new shoes should be together with jeans especially washed jeans.
Levi's , of coz Levi's is prior of jeans , others will prefer neighborhood...its the guarantee of washed jeans.
Tee are recommanded from Japan , no matter design or artist , quality of material also the best.
U should find yr own style and modify it , do more mix and match .....
Peep on artist or Madsaki and learn from them...
Aparts of my jeans collections ...............see ya



No comments: