Thursday, August 03, 2006

Crush

Hey , long time hvn't here , coz I got so sick over a week....
But .... better now, Thx Dr. fai and Dr.C man for my medi payment......hahaha
U know dat if u are my dogs.....
yup , I pick up my GYM again...push up and dumbbell, harsh n feel bad.....
TODAY
Me and tak watched "GATE" ,Thanks Ghost for tickets ....it keep comics style and kungfu fightin' , especially the man "dragon"Donnie yan is damn cool. HK 's best kungfu director .
U should Respect him for HK.
I m so expect for the coming 10- 12 /8 , all my dogs hvin' party getherin' , hv FUN
Whut should u do if u want to join??? Haha , just all my dogs n me.....U ? Welcome for Ladys only.....

Some speech here , Dogs called me "Trendy Freak"
but I m not that way , I just try every way for me or some shit
I never spent much on trendy things , of coz ...the definations of trendy I also can't define .
Hate me if u not like me , but dun try to use trendy to aggress me...damn u fussy

Here come a little pick up of me today ....Lets peep it ..my folks



No comments: