Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Workin'

I like design ... like to peep others design , also wanna get my own
As long time ago , I m already thkin' of workout some shit....but unluckily .....eddie did it first
I like his style , may be one day u say I act like him , work like him
but Y not , he rily did my dream , still 20sth ..... but worldwide collection...and connection
jus skype .......
I rily wanna try to do Xover with others , noone kno Zoo , kno me..u can't search me in google
or youtube.
I m not like eddie , he hv well relationship with brands ,he can design his own and ppl will willin' to lineup whole nite for it...... But me , I m jus now tryin' to pay for it for my own design . anyway , I m happy to try tht , to feel and workout wt a brand or a crew do..
Im now again introduce my Fam folks to u
Black Spider- mclok
JYD- jonathan
may be both of them are not rily hot on zoo or as a brand ....
but at least I m hapi to hv fds like them
lets see some of my basic graphic for my own 501 , but it is not the fin outcome




Here to some speech for I hv learnt these days
Dun guess wt I written down belo
Few years ago a dog is my best listener
I talk to it everyday and share my happiness and my sadness
We are friendly and warm .....
But one day , my dog met a girlfd......... it tryna not listen to me evryday
my dog seems far away from me......we are not tht warm and friendly again

One day , dogs feel hungry , it ask me to help for feed .. "WoowoWooo"
sounds poor ... so I try my best to satisfy it ......... dog seems happy and thx me for feeding
Day by day ...... Dog still not act like the day befo , now already dunno where it is..
but at the mean time , It ran back , it knos me got food .........it nervous and angry...
"SHHiiiiiiiiiiiii" " Arrrrrrrrrrr" it bite me , I hv never guess tht..........
It leave me alone and now come back to bite me for food.. wt a hurt...... I m rily hurt ....blooding..keep blooding . I m so sad but angry , I can't dream tht.. ..

Although it is not the listener for me again .. but I still feed him........
I kno its nervous....its cause to bite me
Dog took it and no thanks....... Its fine...... Im not willin' it to listen to me again
After tht day..I dun wanna see him..but bless it happy with it lover.....
Finally , a ridiculous thing I ever heard in my life is happened....
The dog bite a man also .... sorry TOM....thts my fault...
becoz I m the owner , Tom has to wanted me......... he wanna see me at the courtroom.
As the dog being crazy... I hv make a deal with tom.. ruin it and promise no dogs again..

Today dog was gone.... Its life so short, It leave also ruin the gd listener image and fd in my heart... BYE DOG...If u still can see it , bless u no more burden for food or gf

No comments: