Saturday, February 03, 2007

Chung Sic ?

Representitive
I ve read a msg from a freestyle rapper in H.K.
he do represent most of the teenagers , being a underground rapper , take the mic and rap his F-style cantonese...do remix with GHOST STYLE ( english rapper)...Hip Hop life , Hip Hop clothin'......... He like freestyle becoz he can shout his own words , shout the unfair aroundin' him....HK goverment?ha , I jus say not tht mean...at least i m not so affected by this , He said he rap his angry .....But wts up!?
Jus like some doggie around /or me , He do not educated much ..growth in a normal fam in hk....hvn't got the chance to study aboard... Jus dream to becomme rich to satisfy his shorts...

Rich or enrich....
Rich , humans want...dream..source of material u sucks of
However , rich is non-limited ...
So , for me - ENRICH
Nth can compare with it .... rich can't coz u to enrich , jus a moment but u are not satisfy by it.
I dream tht I can hv my folks , my fam , my brand , perfect love....
Not all of them can push me or develop me to Final aims of a human -
Achieve to glory our Lord.

Religion
Me? Christain...U may say I act not like it....yessi yessi , may be!
Sorry , it is the only way to let me feel enrich.....get real reallll enrich from heart.
Its help me alot...no matter making decisions or fix Qs....
My fd , if u are still reading this post , U should develop yr way to enrich yyr life..
I suggest u enrich by our lord our father , Jesus Christ..
God will make a way - Don't be late!

No comments: