Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Get suck

Got sick... so stay home and no school .
I do whole day to brain storming... futures , ways of communication , dream , improvement....
everythings seems get spots , so sick...
the maddness of me... I lose many in 06 , not yet gain in 07
M I thk too complicated ?
Friends seems leavin' me .... So reality!!
Hate , annoyed , ignored , bullying .........words a never used on me but jus now?
and its from wt I treasure most ... I care....
Thanks still someone phone me today..... Real man with me now
Will I do anymore to repair? NO. Fdship can't pass the test..
Before , I m the connections of all my folks but not from now on.....hopeness
Apart from my fd.... My girl...mostly ...Hate me, get hurt , never want me again....
Understand ... ? Who do for me? Actually , I m not so also...
Yes , beginner of a loser of communication..
I dun ask y , coz no time regret... may be sth I did wrong... Wtever , sth can't forgave ..
Pray for me.... many hv to study , Lack of outgoing hands...Y ? Jus pray for me!

No comments: